Wednesday, March 22
2 – 3 p.m.
Webinar co-sponsored by YVSC and presented by the New Energy Improvement District (NEID) on the Colorado C-PACE Program.
Join us to learn how to put this innovative program in your toolbag. This is strictly an online informational event open to anyone. To register, please CLICK HERE.
Colorado C-PACE (Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy) is a new program to finance energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water conservation measures using private capital. The program:
- Requires No owner out-of-pocket expense
- Generates Immediate positive cash flow
- Overcomes building owner’s typical self-funding objections:
- Short-term payback criteria
- “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
Colorado C-PACE long-term financing enables “new way” cash flow focused project development providing a compelling opportunity for the building owner. Moreover, at no cost to contractors, our C-PACE experts will help you:
- Identify: Eligible properties
- Prepare: A proposal including C-PACE benefits
- Develop: An optimized project incorporating C-PACE financing
- Assist: With the presentation of the project to the owner and the mortgage lender
- Source: Capital providers to determine “best-fit” financing
For more information, visit the Colorado C-PACE website at www.copace.com.